Welding Engineer (S 10243)
Techconsult AS er et norsk konsulentselskap innen ingeniør- og konstruksjonsfagene samt prosjektadministrative tjenester innen prosjektledelse, prosjektkontroll og supply chain management. Selskapet har i Norge sine kontorer i Oslo, Bergen og Stavanger. I tillegg er Techconsult UK LTD etablert i Teeside (Newcastle) i Storbritannia.Techconsult AS opererer nasjonalt og internasjonalt med hovedvekt innen offshore engineering, subsea, fabrikasjon og vedlikehold, men har også betydelig aktivitet innen prosessindustri, skipsverft og utstyrs-leverandører, mekanisk industri og bygg.Selskapet har i dag ca. 250 medarbeidere, hovdsakelig sivilingeniører, ingeniører, jurister og økonomer.
For our client within oil and gas industry we are looking for Welding Engineer for an assignment at Kårstø.
- Ensure that Welding & NDE activities for all disciplines are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
- Ensure that main steel and outfitting steel scope related to construction is planned, performed and documented in accordance with the Contract Specifications.
- Follow up and ensure that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
- Follow up system for material traceability
- Monitoring of Contractors welding and NDE activities within all disciplines with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE
- Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within the main structural and outfitting steel discipline with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Participate in audits / verifications as required.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions.
- Ensure that all required welding qualifications are performed.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by Contractor
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details upon request or as required.
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure that all required NDE and fabrication records are prepared.
- Ensure MC complete for handover to commissioning.
- Participate in area / system punch out as required and monitor MC status.
Bachelor degree or similar within structure, materials or welding
EWE Competence or similar
Welding Inspector NS 477.
Minimum 5 years experience from onshore/offshore construction
Language requirements: Norwegian and English proficiency.
Contract period: ASAP - 28.03.2013 with option 2x 3 months
Work place: Stavanger
Application deadline: ASAP and no later than 12.04.2012
•Challenging and interesting work tasks in long-term assignments for leading companies within offshore and engineering
•Possibility for new assignments in attractive future projects
Kort om stillingen
Norge / Rogaland / Stavanger / Hillevåg
Vis på kart