Unitech Resources is a company that specializes in recruitment and hiring of senior engineers. Our strength is collaboration with parent company Unitech Power Systems, which has expertise and network within the oil and gas industry for over 25 years. Our target is to be able to offer customers flexible solutions to their analysis, and various projects. And the engineers get a possibility of flexible employment with us. The consultants can get a possibility to choose projects they have interest for.
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer in Stavanger.Arbeidsoppgaver
- The project needs a Electrical Engineer who will:
- Contribute to the Project team input in the Basic engineering, detailed design, manufacturing, FAT, construction, commissioning and start-up phases in liaison with the other Project entities in order to assure technical integrity, quality, maintainability and performance operability of the electrical equipment whilst balancing total cost of ownership.
- Together with the basic engineering contractor, prepare and or review the specifications for the electrical system and equipment packages ensuring that technical integrity, operability and maintainability are incorporated to conform to Norwegian laws and regulations, industrial standards, the Oil Companys specifications and guidelines. Ensure appropriate reliability is realized through careful system design and equipment selection.
- Thorough follow up and supervision of the basic engineering contractor, assure that HSE, technical integrity, quality, operability and maintainability of the electrical system and equipment .
- Take part in HAZIDs, HAZOPs, PTRs and other Project technical and design reviews.
- Witness FAT's and final inspections at vendors.
- Follow-up construction and commissioning activities, witness installation and commissioning checks and assure a smooth handover from MC through commissioning, through start-up to Production.
- Provide input to the development of best practice standards, tools, processes, models and data.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and advice to the Oil Companys engineering team and Basic Engineering contractor(s) on electrical system and equipment design.
- Responsible for the interface and appropriate involvement of the Technical Authority for electrical system and equipment in deviation requests.
- Responsible for providing market intelligence on electrical system and equipment, leveraging the wider The Companys Group and industry expertise within electrical system and equipment. Work with suppliers and internal departments, and maintain contacts with vendors and operating units to optimize the design of system and equipment through the application of best practices.
- Høyskole / Universitet, Sivil ingeniør, M.Sc., Doktorgrad
Personlige egenskaperVi tilbyrElektronisk søknad: Søk stilling
- Professional Experience minimum 10 years.
- Master in Electrical engineering
- Extensive knowledge of Norwegian regulations covering design and operation of electrical systems.
- Experience with electrical equipment deliverables in define and execute phases of large projects
- Skilled electrical equipment discipline engineer
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Ability to interface with and leverage the wider technical community
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
Kort om stillingen
Norge / Rogaland / Stavanger / Hinna
Vis på kart