Quality Engineer (S 10754)
Techconsult AS er et norsk konsulentselskap innen ingeniør- og konstruksjonsfagene samt prosjektadministrative tjenester innen prosjektledelse, prosjektkontroll og supply chain management. Selskapet har i Norge sine kontorer i Oslo, Bergen og Stavanger. I tillegg er Techconsult UK LTD etablert i Teeside (Newcastle) i Storbritannia.Techconsult AS opererer nasjonalt og internasjonalt med hovedvekt innen offshore engineering, subsea, fabrikasjon og vedlikehold, men har også betydelig aktivitet innen prosessindustri, skipsverft og utstyrs-leverandører, mekanisk industri og bygg.Selskapet har i dag ca. 250 medarbeidere, hovdsakelig sivilingeniører, ingeniører, jurister og økonomer.
For vår kunde A/S Norske Shell søker vi Quality Engineer for oppdrag i Stavanger.
- Provide Quality management support to Subsea project(s) to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Support development, implementation and maintenance of an effective Quality Management System to meet the expected level of business controls.
- Depending on size and phase of projects Quality support to be given to one or more projects and or general Quality related tasks to be performed for the benefit of Norway Projects
- No budget responsibility.
- No direct staff reports.
- Base Office location: Shell offices in Risavika, Tananger – Norway.
- Some job related travel must be accounted for.
- Functionally direct reporting to Compliance and QA Lead.
- Within the Project (in-direct) reporting to Delivery Lead.
- Maintain communication line with - Project Quality Lead to keep him or her up to date on project specific QA, QC matters.
- Subsea QA Lead in order to build portfolio view for the Delivery Streams
- Provide effective, fit for purpose, risk-based Quality Management support to ensure project Quality objectives are met; including criticality based planning of Quality Surveillance arrangements.
- Ensure that a focus is given to quality improvement throughout the project.
- Ensure the Project Management System reflects the Global, Regional and local requirements and is implemented in the project.
- Support and promote compliance, standardization and simplification of processes
- Provide Quality Management support to assigned Projects as per Quality Management System.
- Project Quality Plan development and deployment.
- Support development and deployment Project Control and Assurance Plan, thereby reflecting the appropriate scaling for the project.
- Input to Project Technical Integrity Verification plan development and ensure implementation of verification activities at appropriate phase in the project.
- Contribute to Flawless Project Delivery plans and program.
- Project Management System deployment consistent with corporate requirements.
- Implement criticality based intervention program for procured items, services etc.
- Audit and Review Plan development and management.
- Lead or support internal and external audits and reviews and follow-up actions from these.
- Perform visits to construction sites and other locations.
- Provide input into the Risk and Opportunities system. Supply Chain
- Participate in tender process, as relevant.
- Secure Quality focus in contracts and follow up of suppliers and contractors, incl. site visits.
- Review contractor Quality related project documentation.
- Review and secure contractor implementation of Quality Management and Quality Control Plans, incl. ensuring Quality surveillance, verification process is in place
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or equivalent, or recognised professional technical qualification.
- Detailed understanding of ISO 9000 series of standards and general knowledge of technical standards that are commonly used in upstream business.
- Broad quality management experience.
- Oil and Gas industry related Subsea project execution (EPC) experience.
- Being conversant with:
1) Vendor qualification and selection processes,
2)Design and Engineering processes;
3)Fabrication and Construction activities,
- Knowledge of quality improvement tools.
- Qualified and experienced Lead Auditor.
- Fluent English is required and Norwegian language skills would be beneficial.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, proactive and outgoing.
- Strong co-ordination, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to seek and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to deliver in hectic project environment.
- Ability to manage change in an environment of continuous improvement.
There are some job related travel.
Arbeidssted; Kundens lokaler i Stavanger
Varighet; 25.06.2012 - 30.05.2012/Possibility of extension
Merk din søknad med Stavanger- 10754.
Ta en titt inn på sidene våre www.techconsult.no der du vil finne andre interessante prosjekter/posisjoner. Du kan også registrere deg via vår side.
Kort om stillingen
Norge / Rogaland / Stavanger
Vis på kart