RC Consultants (RCC) is Norway's leading provider of engineering consultancy services and manpower solutions for the energy industries.
The company was founded in 1987 and employs more than 600 technical and administrative consultants.
RCC is a subsidiary of V. Group, employing 26.000 people in 68 offices world wide.
- The LCI Supervisor shall provide training and procedures for handling LCI in the project organization.
- Establish and manage technical information requirements in contracts and participate in the process for evaluation of contracts.
- Oversee vendors to ensure that LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3-D model) is established according to TR requirements
- Implement correct usage of Engineering Numbering System for classification and name giving of equipment, technical documents and drawings.
- Manage technical information deliveries from contractors according to plant requirements
- Collaborate closely with project team to develop and implement LCI strategies and plans for projects.
- Ensure that all activities are managed efficiently, effectively and productively and in accordance with Company`s procedures, guidelines and requirements.
- Competence requirements:
- Good knowledge of all aspect of LCI.
- Good interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative, is highly detail oriented and has strong follow-up skills
- Independent work ethic and ability to be a strong team player with a hands on attitude to cooperate effectively in a matrix organization
- The ability to work under urgent and demanding situations
- Demonstrate proactive leadership abilities throughout the project and modifications
- Knowledge of Statoil governing document and LCI requirements
- Good knowledge and experience in LCI tools, i.e. ProCoSys, STID and SAP
Contract est. end:
Kort om stillingen
Norge / Rogaland / Stavanger
975 58 913
Vis på kart